tuff stuff

        

Image result for homeless kids

       Homeless is a problem that every society suffers from. There was a time where I had met this little boy who was holding a bag and a box of gums. He looked like he hasn’t showered in days I believe , which I was lost for words for how this little boy was going around. I know for a fact he was going around selling candies for him to get some change to get something to eat or to drink.  I was shocked and I didn’t know what to say , I was looking around to see if he had came with anyone and by the looks of it he looks like he was living on his own. While walking around for like 15 minutes I had came across him and he started to ask if I wanted to buy any gum or candies he had in the box.  And since I had felt really bad I gave him money and told him he could keep the candy that it was fine. For him to use the money to get something to eat. When I handed him the money he looked at me as if it was the greatest prize of his life and told thank you and how happy he was the get some money in his pockets.  It made me put a smile on my face because I realized that it made him happy. For a sec , I thought about where his parents where but by the looks of it he was by himself. Mostly half the children in America today are homeless. Which is very sad to see. To know what they struggle to do to find a place to lay there head at night , to when they are going to eat. Homeless children suffer from over four times as many asthma attacks in America. They are most likely to become a victim of physical or sexual assault. Now that I look back I realize that no child should have to go through any situation like this. It break my heart to see these little kids make there ways to get money in order for them to be feed. I couldn’t imagine what it be like if I was in there shoes. Seeing that it made me realize that things can change in a blink of an eye, to always give some money to the ones in need. Now when I seen a little kid in need I give them some spare change to help them out a little.

Comments

Popular Posts