2 truths and 1 lie  

 1. Food is BOMB.COM. 
          I mean who doesn't like food right? I love food I can eat food all day if I could. I wish I was able to gain weight lol. Enjoying a fat juicy burger with some crispy french fries with a large drink taste and sounds so good. I would die for food. Food taste so good that it makes my mouth watery just even typing this out. I can eat food all day if I wanted to. I don't know who wouldn't choose to eat all day. I mean I do.

2. I am a Teacher
      I am a kindergarten teacher , I like to watch little kids all day. I am a 1st grade teacher. I have a lot of kids who come up to me and think I am there mom. I love to go to school and hear all the stories they got for me. Being with them makes me think about if I really want kids of my own. When people say that kids are too much they aren't lying. There too much. But I wouldn't trade being a teacher any day. 

3. I have a twin 
       I am a twin. We are furturnel twins, we don't really look alike. Well that's what I think. We are both the same age same birthday. Everything is the same except our names....obviously. Her name is Delanie and mine is Armani ..yes sounds the same but is not the same name. I like being a twin now cause we both were different size in clothes. Now we don't fight anymore. Back then I didn't like being a twin because everyone would mix us up.

Comments

Popular Posts