about me


Hello! My name is Armani but some of my friends like to call me mani or mana. i don't lly like but I'm use to it already. I am a twin , we don't really look alike. THANK GOSH... I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters including me. It's a lot of us i know i tell myself that everyday but i wouldn't trade it for anything else. I love them very much! well I just turn 19 years old and let me tell you my life is just beginning. Like they says " I'm a newbie to the adult life." My life is only beginning. I am currently enrolled in at Imperial Valley College. And I can say this experience is pretty much the same thing as going to a regular high school. I like it here it's open and kinda feel free to walk around and getting some shade with alt the big trees that are around the campus. Its a pretty big campus .. got lost the first few days I started school. But i mean who wouldn't get lost right? I'm majoring in to become a Registered Nurse one day. That's my dream job since before I could even remember. I know that it takes a long time to offically become one but patience is everything. Time is the key to everything. And i know with all the hardwork focus and energy I put in I know i can achieve my goal and become a Registered Nurse. This is what I really want to do and I am going to finish what I started. I am going to prove everyone who doubted me and prove them wrong. I'm doing it for myself to show everyone you don't need anyone or a man to achive what you want in life. And that is what I am going to do. 

Comments

Popular Posts